Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanks to the Military Channel

Mark's favorite channel on TV is the Military channel. I know, weird. He loves to watch the the History channel, Discovery channel, How It's Made shows, etc. Some of these I'm okay with. The majority of the time I'm bored out of my mind. He is very courteous about it though. He usually will offer to let me change the channel, which I REALLY appreciate.

So, the other day we were watching one of these shows and they were talking about how some farms use the animal waste (ie. cow crap) to create electricity to run the farm. That got me thinking about how we could put the 8 poopy diapers we are changing every day to good use. Gabriel certainly is not having a problem with too little fiber in his diet any more. (Don't worry, I'm not going to post a picture of a pile of poopy diapers to demonstrate what I'm talking about.)
I'm not saying this to complain. Gabriel is one of the two greatest joys in my life, poopy diapers and all. It was just an idea.

2 comments:

Valarie said...

One of the two greatest joys, eh? Don't worry I won't tell Mark. (Because I KNOW I am one of them and if Little G is the other.......)
I can't wait to see you guys again. And it doesn't surprise me one bit that Mark likes to watch the military channel. He is sort of odd, isn't he???

Julie said...

I've never even heard of the military channel...but I live with an engineer, so we watch all kinds of how to build it, how to blow it up, how it was done in the old days kinda crap. :)