Monday, March 23, 2009

For the love of Dada

Gabriel LOVES his dada. He lights up the minute he sees Mark. Lately he has taken to laughing hystarically at anything Mark does or says (except, of course, when he is taking a bit too long to get Gabriel's food- hey the food is sacred). It is the most beautiful thing to see how excited he gets when Mark is around. It makes me cry on a regular basis. Mark also thinks that Gabriel is the most fantastic thing. He is like a kid when he plays with Gabe. He hides behind the island in the kitchen to play peek-a-bo0, he holds him in front of a mirror just to see his excited little face when he sees his reflection, he explains things endlessly to Gabriel, and he laughs hystarically right back when Gabriel laughs. They are best buds and I love to see it. I've been trying to transfer some video I took of the two of them the other day, but I can't seem to get it to work. Any thoughts? We have a digital camera, but it records on to a tape. In stead I'll just share some recent pictures of the two of them.

No comments: